Insurance Non Fault Accident Repair Centre in Basingstoke Hampshire
We Partner with Kindertons Accident Repair Specialist to bring you the best possible solution for your accident claim.
We understand that dealing with the aftermath of an accident can be a very stressful time. That’s why we’ve partnered with Kindertons Accident Management, a market-leading accident management and mobility solutions provider.
Did you know?
Kindertons have helped more than 500,000 customers get back on the road following an accident.
They’ll liaise directly with insurers, repairers and the responsible party on your behalf, taking away the burden and allowing you to get on with your life.
Reasons to call Kindertons Accident Repair:
1. They’ll take away the stress and hassle following an accident
2. They’ll supply you with a free replacement hire vehicle (of similar size and specification) to use whilst repairs to your vehicle are being carried out
3. You’ll have no policy excess to pay
4. They guarantee quality repairs using genuine manufacturer approved parts only
5. Access to support, guidance and expert advice when dealing with any personal injury claims*
So if you’ve been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, make sure Kindertons is your first call and please let them know you were referred by Smart Bodyshop.
Tel: 0343 506 5701
Had an accident…….not your fault?
The Association of British Insurers states that as the owner of a damaged vehicle, you can choose where you have your vehicle repaired. So rather than accepting the repair centre offered to you by your insurance company, contact Smart Bodyshop.
FREE Insurance Claim Management Service
We offer a free insurance claim management service which means we can claim direct from the third parties insurance, so you will not have to pay any excess and it won’t affect your No Claims Bonus.
The Smart Bodyshop FREE Insurance Claim Management Service offers:
- Free comparative courtesy vehicle for the duration of the repair process.
- Fast track repair programme
- No insurance excess to pay
- No loss of ‘no claims bonus’
- Personal injury management
Choosing your insurers choice of car body repairer could potentially result in:
- Reduced costs being paid for the repair, leading to poor standards
- Delayed payment
- Unrealistic repair times
- Repairers forced to cut costs on your vehicle
Information required by Smart Bodyshop:
- Your full name, address, driving licence No, make/model of vehicle
- Name and address of the ‘At Fault’ party, and their insurance details, make/model of vehicle
- Date of incident, a brief description and the police incident number (if reported).